The forum is a place to speak about our games, make suggestions, report bugs, and so on. To post a message, you need to be logged in.

neko

is mostly harmless

(schizo superuser)
"we apologise for the inconvenience"
Lives on deep thought
Last login: 81d 11h
Last forum reset: 355d 12h
Membership: never

takeaplay to be discontinued in October 2017

Message 2360, 472d 22h ago.
I will probably discontinue this website in October 2017.


If you'd like to stay in contact, do add me on boardgamegeek, username flying_neko

https://boardgamegeek.com/user/flying_neko

ivlivs


(ice user)
"Vivre au contraire"
Lives Stavanger, Norway
Last login: 63d 21h
Last forum reset: never
Membership: 3295d 19h

takeaplay to be discontinued in October 2017

Message 2361, 471d 3h ago. In reply to message 2360.
Sorry to hear! Will you open the code of the games?

neko

is mostly harmless

(schizo superuser)
"we apologise for the inconvenience"
Lives on deep thought
Last login: 81d 11h
Last forum reset: 355d 12h
Membership: never

takeaplay to be discontinued in October 2017

Message 2362, 471d ago. In reply to message 2361.
ivlivs wrote:
Sorry to hear! Will you open the code of the games?


If someone is really interested, yes, but I would not recommend it. I used this website to learn web programming back in 2004, so the code is a great example of bad practices, outdated, hard to maintain, and so on. I cannot see why anyone would want to read my code.

ivlivs


(ice user)
"Vivre au contraire"
Lives Stavanger, Norway
Last login: 63d 21h
Last forum reset: never
Membership: 3295d 19h

takeaplay to be discontinued in October 2017

Message 2363, 469d 23h ago. In reply to message 2362.
It's mostly curiosity, I promise no blame for bad coding. Most probably better than my usual code
I was thinking to attempt to make an AI opponent for the Art of War. Not sure if doable, but would be interesting to have a look.

neko

is mostly harmless

(schizo superuser)
"we apologise for the inconvenience"
Lives on deep thought
Last login: 81d 11h
Last forum reset: 355d 12h
Membership: never

takeaplay to be discontinued in October 2017... NOT!

Message 2364, 417d 18h ago. In reply to message 2360.
neko wrote:
I will probably discontinue this website in October 2017.


If you'd like to stay in contact, do add me on boardgamegeek, username flying_neko

https://boardgamegeek.com/user/flying_neko


Actually, I renewed the hosting for another year. Enjoy this while it lasts

imdog

is 30s Human Being

(crystal user)
Lives in China, Asia, Earth, Sol
Last login: 108d 5h
Last forum reset: never
Membership: 4884d 18h

takeaplay to be discontinued in October 2017... NOT!

Message 2365, 389d 4h ago. In reply to message 2364.
neko wrote:
neko wrote:
I will probably discontinue this website in October 2017.


If you'd like to stay in contact, do add me on boardgamegeek, username flying_neko

https://boardgamegeek.com/user/flying_neko


Actually, I renewed the hosting for another year. Enjoy this while it lasts


Thanks Neko!!!

Enjoy the site till it last.



i.

neko

is mostly harmless

(schizo superuser)
"we apologise for the inconvenience"
Lives on deep thought
Last login: 81d 11h
Last forum reset: 355d 12h
Membership: never

takeaplay to be discontinued in October 2017... NOT!

Message 2366, 388d 15h ago. In reply to message 2365.
imdog wrote:
neko wrote:
neko wrote:
I will probably discontinue this website in October 2017.


If you'd like to stay in contact, do add me on boardgamegeek, username flying_neko

https://boardgamegeek.com/user/flying_neko


Actually, I renewed the hosting for another year. Enjoy this while it lasts


Thanks Neko!!!

Enjoy the site till it last.



i.


<3

imdog

is 30s Human Being

(crystal user)
Lives in China, Asia, Earth, Sol
Last login: 108d 5h
Last forum reset: never
Membership: 4884d 18h

takeaplay to be discontinued in October 2017... NOT!

Message 2367, 381d 1h ago. In reply to message 2366.
neko wrote:
imdog wrote:
neko wrote:
neko wrote:
I will probably discontinue this website in October 2017.


If you'd like to stay in contact, do add me on boardgamegeek, username flying_neko

https://boardgamegeek.com/user/flying_neko


Actually, I renewed the hosting for another year. Enjoy this while it lasts


Thanks Neko!!!

Enjoy the site till it last.



i.


<3


May I know if it is because of the auto-renewal

i.

Copyright

It is understood that in submitting material (like suggestions, comments and proposals on our games) on this forum you are giving up any copyright claims, allowing us at takeaplay.net to freely display, copy, distribute, alter, transform, and build on this material, for the purpose of improving our site and games. We cannot guarantee that all proposals and requests will be developed, of course. In addition, we cannot guarantee that your contribution will be credited esplicitly, though we usually try to do that. However, we intend to keep the forum publicly available, so other players will always be able to know how and when you contributed to this site's growth. It is understood that we will make use of your suggestions to improve the site to the best of our abilities and time available. Your contributions will be rewarded with big smiles, , warm hugs, and no money.